- released! (3 refs); 2018-05.208
- Samba update (4.7.6 -> 4.8.0) kills samba (3 refs)
- rpcbind not starting Tumbleweed release (2 refs)
- 1087996: Missing broadcom firmware BCM20702A1-0a5c-21e8.hcd for bluetooth adapter
- 1088008: Request for license change, xrdp avahi patch written by Novell
1088015: gtk-vnc does not work in Xwayland 1088057: systemd-coredump - executable missing
- 1088114: Journal not persistent
1088155: Kubic: docker.service is inactive by default instead of CaaSP 1088161: Can’t use dovecot after upgrade due to missing/wrong apparmor profile
- 1088177: Default Active Titlebar color on openSUSEdark and openSUSEdarkalternate colorchemes
1088229: “readonly_root_tools” pattern missing on Tumbleweed media 1088235: Wrong permissions on /usr/bin/crontab
- 1088249: Korganizer deletes caldav events only locally.
1088281: QUILT_PATCH_OPTS=”–unified” in /etc/quilt.quiltrc breaks quilt usage with non-unified patches 1088304: DVD offer upgrade option 1088306: Mess in /etc/os-release files for different openSUSE branches 1088310: python3-botocore-1.9.6 possibly breaking aws-cli 1088319: Pause container not from DVD used 1088382: Heavy performance loss since update mid-March
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.