- Mouse clicks stops working (15 refs)
- ] - device notifier fails to see removable drives (7 refs)
- ] missing module-gconf in pulseaudio (5 refs)
- no summary given (4 refs)
- 1097772: wicked: macvlan interface does not get dhcp4 address
- 1097840: yast sysconfig displaymanager setting unnecessary
- 1097841: [Build 2094.1] openQA test fails in first_boot - sometime got kernel panic
1097842: Installer shows no LXQt icon in pattern 1097856: Package LXQt 0.13.0 1097867: transactional-update needs a minimum version of rsync, but misses requires 1097869: Shift overflow in libkmod.h 1097908: nm-applet seg faults 1097928: widelands (foss game) cannot be installed: libicuuc.so.60.2()(64bit) not available 1097929: Steam on Tumbleweed (libxcb-dri3.so.0 said to be missing, but is installed, also 32bit) 1097932: kde plasma network manager bigger than expected after update 1097933: [storage-ng] Partitioner throws error “incompatible character encodings: ASCII-8BIT and UTF-8” in simplified Chinese 1097935: VLC terminates gnome session 1097939: nm-applet error after update tumbleweed 32bit to 20180613 1097943: kcminit segfaults with snapshot 20180613
- 1097949: KDE Desktop background not working, network manager broken, kwin crashes on monitor unplug
- 1097950: Optimus laptop multi monitor does not connect without editing configs and running commands. Crashes desktop on unplug. X goes into boot loop when restarting desktop manager.
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.