no relevant mails
1116448: Memory leak on openSUSE Tumbleweed.
- 1116449: Matplotlib will not work with Julia 1.0.2 to produce plots, using PyPlot module
1116451: Use new help system for libreoffice 1116456: Load QPalette with QSS for libyui-qt theming 1116458: [HPC, macros] Handle Dependencies properly when providers are available both in the default and HPC Module Path
- 1116459: TW: since latest update recurrent crashes of akonadi_birthday resource.
1116485: ibus indicator Chinese preference doesn’t pop up 1116524: Package xen-tools-4.11.0_09-2.1.x86_64 broken: Missing /bin/domu-xenstore
- 1116550: PackageKit doesn’t respect solver.cleandepsOnRemove option in zypp.conf
- 1116552: Packaging Issues related to openSUSE:Factory/389-ds
- 1116562: [Build892.4][Staging][M][sidebar] No icons for in the system view tree
1116564: unknown filesystem type ‘f2fs’ with kernel:standard 1116568: yast2 hostnames can freeze OS
- 1116584: libyui-qt* missing after latest TW upgrade
1116589: ImageMagick: convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy 1116596: python sepolicy missing
- 1116598: RPC kernel msg in root-console make power_action(‘poweroff’) to timeout
- 1116611: RADEON(G0): Failed to initialize surface manager with xf86-video-amdgpu
1116615: Periodic short freezes of the DE 1116618: Hardly visible “checkmark” icon in Software selection - [Build 20181118] openQA test fails in select_patterns_and_packages 1116622: Pulseaudio locks audio device for applications using alsa-plugin
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.