no relevant mails
- 1116995: packagekit leaking file descriptors (and huge log file) ?
1117045: Option “shell” in linuxrc fallback menu fails with “sh: line 0: exec: setctsid/setsid: not found” 1117063: systemd.spec: the test for figuring out if /etc/machine-id is writable is incorrect 1117095: vc4: Failed to allocate from CMA, graphics freezes 1117113: ruby2.5: make: invalid option – ‘x’ in build 1117121: [METABUG] Update guile to 2.2 on Tumbleweed
- 1117208: Yast2-country Keyboard Settings are Erroneous
- 1117214: Out of date package: openSUSE:Factory/libblockdev is out of date
- 1117215: Inconsistent Results from External Displays using Energy Saving mode
- 1117216: Snappy: cannot determine nfs usage in generateSystemKey
1117217: rpcbind fails to start (tumbleweed snapshot 20181120)
- 1117223: package bpftrace
1117224: ACPI Warning: SystemIO range 0x0000000000000428-0x000000000000042F conflicts with OpRegion 0x0000000000000400-0x000000000000047F (\PMIO) (20180810/utaddress-213) 1117235: online_update patches instead of dup on tumbleweed rendering it useless
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.