- 1124282: Zypper crashes system (root partition full)
- 1124294: If the graphics driver is not supported, kwin_wayland fails silently when using sddm
- 1124305: kubernetes-dashboard has binaries in it’s source tarball
1124308: docker: update to 18.09.1 1124314: Dell Precision 5530: NVME drive is not accessibe in UEFI mode 1124339: AUDIT-0: blueman: Blueman 2.0.8 adds new blueman.rules to /usr/share/polkit-1/rules.d/blueman.rules
- 1124340: [Build 20190202] openQA test fails in yast2_dns_server with “Error: ATTENTION: /etc/named.d/forwarders.conf is not a link to /var/run/netconfig/bind-forwarders.conf”
- 1124363: Temperature Plasmoid does not update the temperature of GPU and CPU (AMD 970 Chipset).
1124388: colord mistake in spec file
- 1124390: yast-samba-client incorrectly parses output from net ads lookup, “Join the domain Pre-Win2k Domain”
1124429: Is Cinnamon still being updated / maintained for Tumbleweed? 1124446: PHP 7.3 preg_match(): JIT compilation failed: no more memory (need pcre.jit=0 by default in php.ini) 1124465: avahi-daemon: Failed to open /etc/resolv.conf: No such file or directory
- 1124481: [Build 20190201] openQA test fails in lvm_thin_check - bash v5 file descriptors for ~/.bash_history
1124504: Nested intel kvm not working with current tumbleweed 20190205: KVM internal error. Suberror: 1 - emulation failure 1124508: TW 20190205 Installer font much too small 1124521: libvpx5 release is a debug build 1124539: [Build 20190202] digest check fails for yast2-trans-en_US.rpm during Net installation 1124544: Screen not locked after suspend 1124568: missing dependency : ibus-hangul package needs python2-gobject package.
- 1124573: kdelibs4 depends on upower
- 1124581: Missing ‘/’ mount point
1124590: openSUSE-release and openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic-release marked for installation 1124625: Screen resolution is very low on and after boot 1124648: Please update clamav to version 0.101.1
- 1124665: Imagewriter cant write exotic formats (Windows-ISO)
- 1124680: EFI/bios_grub partitions not created in the same disk used by root
1124684: The Software Updates check applet always fails at boot 1124701: games/mouseboat: Bug no longer runs 1124707: chromium crashes after latest tumbleweed update 1124789: System roles need improvement 1124790: YaST2 partitioner - dangerous/wrong proposal 1124816: Firefox freezes intermittently burning 100% CPU due to fontconfig 2.13.1-1.1 update
- 1124823: btrfsmaintenance service enabled, although no BTRFS used
1124829: Disable updates in Discover for Tumbleweed 1124855: fortune error
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.