no relevant mails
- 1142553: rpmrebuild fails with -bb: unknown option
- 1142574: LTO: cryfs ppc64 BE: __builtin_crypto_vpmsumd requires the -mpower8-vector
- 1142586: LTO: gstreamer-plugins-base build fails on aarch64
- 1142587: “use_lvmetad = 1” delays shutdown / reboot for about 2 minutes
- 1142589: Handle /proc/sys/kernel/core_pattern in gdb testsuite
1142595: yast2.rpm dependency on hostname is missing
- 1142604: VUL-1: CVE-2019-14248: nasm: NULL pointer dereference in asm/pragma.c leading to Segmentation fault
- 1142614: libseccomp ppc64le: Test 36-sim-ipc_syscalls%%001-00001 result: ERROR 36-sim-ipc_syscalls rc=14
1142645: opendkim fail to build with GCC 9 1142656: LTO: opencv3 build fails 1142657: osc checkout always ends with segmentation fault 1142669: [multi-device Btrfs] Internal error occurred while moving used btrfs device from the list of selected devices
- 1142670: LLADDR in bridge configuration ignored.
1142680: Akonadi server fails to start after upgrade to Tumbleweed 20190721 1142709: -flto breaks function wrapping
- 1142712: scribus-unstable segmentation fault
1142714: pari-gp not compiled for multithreading
- 1142733: apache2.service: Failed to set up mount namespacing: No such file or directory
- 1142758: arm-smmu e0600000.smmu: Unexpected global fault, this could be serious
1142800: systemd-networkd with kernel 5.2 don’t up network interfaces 1142841: kernel-default-base is missing br_netfilter module 1142858: Two TW selections is shown in GRUB after installing system with multi-device Btrfs 1142862: Failed to load into multi-device Btrfs system installed with Autoyast 1142877: Cadence ALSA MIDI bridge and PulseAudio bridge to Jack broken in Tumbleweed 1142901: systemd-networkd: Could not bring up interface: Invalid argument 1142909: mariadb depended from python2 and this depence not specify in spec-file.
- 1142911: LTO: kicad build fails due to undefined reference to toplevel assembly function
1142913: erlang: i586 build failed due to LTO 1142922: kernel: typec_displayport port1-partner.1: failed to enter mode
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.