- no summary given (1 refs)
1161814: Not work Yast and Zypper openSUSE Tumbleweed 1161816: File dialog used in LibreOffice does not handle special characters 1161820: zypp.conf wrong default value for “solver.dupAllowVendorChange” 1161821: i2c_hid i2c-ELAN1010:00: failed to reset device.
- 1161823: Adding compress=zstd in fstab option in YaST2 on / partition result in “compression type 0x3 not supported”
- 1161826: SDDM restarted by zypper on upgrade
- 1161827: hgk crashes with message “Error reading commits: unknown exception encountered”
- 1161828: Sound crack on some frequency or peak of audio
1161830: installer error while start with existing partitions in Expert Partitioner 1161831: WoeUSB can’t write correct the windows iso image to usb flash 1161832: kernel: scsi_dh_alua: module verification failed: signature and/or required key missing - tainting kernel 1161833: nothing provides libQT5Gui5 =5.13.1 => needed by lxqt-powermanagement-0.14.1…. 1161834: LibreOffice:Factory/libreoffice: Bug - Impress 3D slide transitions do not work 1161835: libvirt 6.0 and kernel 5.4.13: issues with ARP to VMs 1161842: [y2-packager] YaST2 Language switch get error 1161843: Screen flickering on latest Dell XPS 7390 with kernel: [drm:intel_cpu_fifo_underrun_irq_handler [i915]] ERROR CPU pipe A FIFO underrun 1161846: A library is missing for full KDE Plasma to work 1161849: drm:gen8_reset_engines [i915]] ERROR rcs0 reset request timed out:
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.