- 1177566: powertop system service seems to be overridden by something else
1177568: VUL-0: CVE-2020-26945: mybatis: mishandles deserialization of object streams which could result in remote code execution
- 1177574: klp tests fail on klp_tc_10.sh “Patch caller of graph traced callee” test
1177577: [Build 20201011] openQA test fails in cifs 1177600: [Ten64] DVD Installer fails to bring up DPAA2 network (but NET Installer succeeds) 1177601: Java:packages/tomcat: Incorrect paths in systemd and init scripts 1177602: HDMI display only allows 640x480 1177603: bind sometime aborted
- 1177605: Add pam_snapper support to pam-config
- 1177612: dconf: read user profile settings also from system wide location.
- 1177618: External monitor connected via HDMI only works with 640x480 resolution due to invalid EDID detected
1177621: Redshift’s apparmor rule blocks reading a symlinked configuration file 1177625: Krita missing requirement libquazip5.so.1 1177629: -mbranch-protection=standard (PAuth + BTI) breaks find-debuginfo.sh 1177632: yast cli opens curses UI and pipes output to the log 1177651: Cannot install package wallpapers-openSUSE-extra
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.