- no summary given (7 refs); 2021-02.3585, 2021-03.2976, 2021-04.2619, 2021-05.2148, 2021-06.1882, 2021-07.1530
1178539: /usr/lib/systemd/system/rdma-load-modules@.service fails to load 1178541: chm2pdf ImportError: /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/chm/extra.so: undefined symbol: pychm_process_wlc
- 1178542: archmage - cannot use a string pattern on a bytes-like object
1178547: python3-pytest %post update-alternatives fails 1178551: package man-pages-5.09-1.1 conflicts with package inn–2.6.3-1.2
- 1178555: GNOME Music could not to connect to Tracker
1178557: [Build 20201106] openQA test fails in await_install - Host.rb:206:update undefined method ‘empty’ for nil:NilClass 1178563: gstreamer-plugins-good upgrade “breaks” due to not purging the cache 1178564: Bazel 3.4 not built for armv7 due to a missing include path 1178595: [Build 20201106] openQA test fails in installation_overview
- 1178596: mailto: links don’t open in Thunderbird (or at all)
1178601: Xvnc service tries to run with-vnc-key.sh from /usr/lib/vnc/ instead of /usr/libexec/vnc/ 1178602: grub x86-efi yast bootloader error when calling shim-install 1178603: network config creates and uses a bridge device br0 for some time 1178604: cups cannot print to remote cups: Could not start IPP Backend (/usr/lib/cups/backend/ipp): 13 Permission denied
- 1178610: Dual monitor: moving files to desktop with dolphin –> context menu appears on wrong monitor
1178617: Seccheck is broken due to wrong exec location 1178619: chromium audio input not available after pulseaudio restart 1178621: Zypper dup from openSUSE 15.2 to Tumbleweed does not update splash screen
- 1178634: [Build 20201109] Kernel 5.9.6 / btrfs asertion failed: refcount_read(&trans->use_count) == 1
1178637: clazy crashes with libclang11/libLLVM11 1178638: YaST2 Black windows under Wayland
- 1178639: [nouveau] The plasma login screen freezes on kernel 5.9.1 and later
1178645: Wine 5.21 crashed the “1c” program
- 1178655: Failed to start The PHP FastCGI Process Manager.
1178656: azure-cli reports ‘SubscriptionClient’ object has no attribute ‘config’
- 1178674: Desktop randomly black, no icons (fails to load or maybe crashes)
1178675: [Staging] brp-check-suse bug fix exposes packaging bug in gcc/gcc7/gcc10 1178678: qemu-skiboot package has issues doing update-alternatives 1178679: v5.2 based qemu has packaging issue with qemu-hw-display-qxl 1178681: Chessx is not installable
- 1178685: Software updates (or zypper dup) broke python installation, now can’t run TortoiseHg
1178689: nouveau: Dell Precision T3500 keeps locking up in X 1178691: parti does not show some partitions 1178697: 70-yast.conf in sysctl.d may be regenerated breaking docker
- 1178706: LMDB leaks database FD into child processes
- 1178712: chromium: Received signal 11 SEGV_MAPERR
1178713: glib2-tools needs to prerequire itself :) 1178716: rtkit uses /proc as its home directory 1178717: Wrong nameing for service unit file of shadow 1178718: %service_add_post causes error message
- 1178721: systemd fails to output boot log to system console
1178727: pam_unix contains uninitialized var leading to bogus password expiry warning 1178738: haveged command mode dubious 1178743: AutoYast parses non existing rules.xml 1178747: Kernel now needs acpi=off to load on HP Pavillion x360 a200nt 13 inch 1178750: VUL-0: CVE-2020-28362: go math/big: panic during recursive division of very large numbers 1178752: VUL-0: CVE-2020-28367: go cmd/go: improper validation of cgo flags can lead to remote code execution at build time 1178753: VUL-0: CVE-2020-28366: go cmd/go: arbitrary code can be injected into cgo generated files 1178762: Slow down in OBS since kernel 5.6.0 on 32bit 1178772: Meson 0.56.0 fails in meson:test 1178773: new netcfg layout breaks nfs v3 as /etc/protocols is in /usr/etc/protocols same with /etc/services 1178774: KDE:Frameworks5/kde-gtk-config5: @import ‘window_decorations.css’
- 1178786: PHP Syntax highlight in Kate: doesn’t understand endforeach
- 1178788: Adding mate-applet-appmenu to mate-panel crashes it.
1178789: Can we get an update to VirtualBox 6.1.16 for Tumbleweed?
- 1178790: [Build 20201112][s390x] openQA test fails in bootloader_s390 - dasd_configure: Error: Could not write file /sys/bus/ccw/drivers/dasd-eckd/0.0.0150/online: Resource temporarily unavailable (NO VALID SENSE AVAILABLE)
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.