no relevant mails
1180632: Rstudio package: dependency problem! 1180633: Lack of akonadi component: kolab 1180646: weechat gnutls fails to handshake with irc.freenode.net 1180650: Salt requires an update for kernel 5.10 on non-x86 systems 1180651: System freeze on screen dim, wake up and HDMI plugin
- 1180654: VUL-0: CVE-2020-35711: rust: Use of arc_swap::access::Map with the Constant test helper may lead to dangling references being returned by the map
1180655: error: unpacking of archive failed on file /lib/firmware/intel/sof-tplg: cpio: File from package already exists as a directory in system
- 1180656: /usr/bin/udevadm: symbol lookup error: /usr/bin/udevadm: undefined symbol: _set_put_strdup, version SD_SHARED
- 1180657: dracut: ** Including module: drm ** # dracut-install: No SOURCE argument given
1180659: Cinnamon crashes after upgrading to TW 20210105
- 1180662: VUL-1: CVE-2020-35904: rust: An issue was discovered in the crossbeam-channel crate before 0.4.4 for Rust. It has incorrect expectations about the relationship between the memory allocation and how many iterator elements there are.
1180665: VUL-0: segv_handler: various security issues
- 1180667: VirtualBox X11 driver stops working on kernel update
1180671: ImageMagick doesn’t support HEIC files (yet) 1180672: kmail - individual aggregation or view per folder no longer possible
- 1180674: geeqie-1.6 segfaults when drag & dropping images to the
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.