no relevant mails
1183429: drbd: failed to build against kernel v5.11 1183439: Missing dependencies in yast2-pkg-bindings 1183449: Partitioner: missing transparency in folder-temp icon
- 1183454: [Build 20210311] openQA test fails in first_boot: opensuse-welcome fails on pentium3
1183461: [Build 20210311] openQA test fails in nftables - /etc/nftables is not created
~~[1183468: [openSUSE-20210306-0 http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss/] Valid metadata not found at specified URL](https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1183468)~~ 1183469: HPLIP utilities failing with default GNOME (Wayland) but work with “GNOME on Xorg” 1183474: Emacs much slower than before 1183477: File python36-3.6.13-1.1.x86_64.rpm empty on download link 1183478: File perl-doc-5.32.0-2.2.noarch.rpm on download link empty
- 1183479: Graphic glitch and freeze at wake from sleep
1183481: nscd keeps complaining about missing /etc/services
- 1183482: libcontainers-common contains SLE files on TW
1183483: 5.10.16 to 5.11.2: external monitor stops working (Thunderbolt)
- 1183485: Duplicate key “OnlyShowIn” in “/etc/xdg/autostart/user-dirs-update-mate.desktop” causes error.
- 1183490: world of padman does not launch
- 1183493: Illegal instruction (core dumped) /usr/lib/qt5/bin/qwebengine_convert_dict “$filename” “$bdicname”
- 1183494: wine v. 6.3 and 6.4: Adobe crashes after few seconds
1183499: [waybar] Crash on start under sway
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.