no relevant mails
- 1185529: libgccjit does not find libgcc/crtbegin.o
- 1185531: virt-viewer 10.0 second display handling
- 1185539: Telegram-desktop is crashing after start of record audio message
- 1185541: Lenovo T470+ Plasma: Intel HD620 system lockup while docked
- 1185542: 32 bit Tumbleweed failing to boot with the 5.12.0-1-pae kernel must revert to 5.11.16-1-pae kernel.
1185545: Installer stuck before ntp configuration 1185547: VUL-0: CVE-2021-22204: perl-Image-ExifTool: Arbitrary code execution in ExifTool
- 1185552: [Build 20210430] openQA test fails in add_box_libvirt
1185554: grub2 boots to commandline on encrypted system 1185560: Vidcutter is broken and cannot read mp4 files anymore 1185561: Ruby error in installation after partitioning 1185565: High system load when idle since Kernel 5.12
- 1185570: New kernel breaks bcache mounted rootfs
1185572: yast2-ruby-bindings fails test suite when using tmux 3.2 1185579: Crash in libcurl/libssl if curl_multi_perform handles multiple https connections (libzypp) 1185583: Fancy lock screen animation is not there on Tumblewwed
- 1185590: telegram-desktop does not send target of “Copy a link to this message” to clipboard
- 1185592: Settings from /etc/rdma/mlx4.conf are ignored
1185595: Kernel 5.12.0-1 Xorg on QEMU/KVM and driver video QXL crash
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.