no relevant mails
- 1185700: Digikam 7.2.0 failing to launch.
[1185704: AutoYaST: Improve support](https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1185704) 1185708: Installation crash on setting timezone - Invalid value Y2Network:Ntpserver 1185709: installation-images: needs to catch up with openssh
- 1185712: cross-arm-binutils missing symlinks
1185716: chromium fails to build with GCC11 1185719: libyui fails to build with GCC 11 1185720: nautilus fails to build with GCC11
- 1185730: VUL-0: CVE-2021-29478: redis: Integer overflow via COPY command for large intsets
1185731: libzstd1.rpm is compressed with itself, or Bumpy Road from RPM 4.12
- 1185735: cifs-utils: crash when non existant mountpoint
1185739: USB drive is not detected by XFCE/LXQT desktops 1185740: Forcing Plasma Wayland session to run everything through XWayland causes more problems than it solves
- 1185744: System hangs at reboot and shutdown, waiting for network
1185745: kernel firmware bug 1185746: [Build 20210505] libyui segfault
The release was either never snapshotted or has been removed.